skip to main navigation skip to demographic navigationskip to welcome messageskip to quicklinksskip to features
  • Continue Your Membership
  • WEAC Member Benefits

Continue Your Membership

How do I continue my WEAC membership? 

  • Sign up for electronic funds transfer or credit card payment directly with us. Click here 

  • If you are not currently a member, contact your Local Association President.

  • Talk to your building representative or local association officers. (Who are my local officers?)

  • Attend membership meetings in your local.

  • Contact your UniServ office. (Who is my UniServ director?)

  • Email to Provide your name, school district and email address and we will get you signed up.  
  • Call WEAC at 800-362-8034 and tell us you want to continue your membership for the 2013-14 school year.

Under changes to Wisconsin law, you must sign up to continue your WEAC membership. To remain a WEAC member, we ask that you complete an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) form.  Credit card payment is now also an option.

If you have been unable to attend membership meetings in your workplace, please contact your local association officers or your UniServ director to find out how you can continue your membership and remain active in the critical ongoing fight for educators' rights as well as to maintain the many benefits of membership.

Find out more about the benefits of WEAC membership.